What does the role involve?
- Implementing web application features in iOS, Android or both
- Work closely with QA, Design and Product Management to build the best possible UX for the platform.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Prioritization of your own work with help from your manager.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced building and deploying iPhone and/or Android apps
- Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- Must have strong experience in debugging, code coverage, code analyzer / profiler and unit testing tools
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- An open, smart and fun atmosphere due to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members that have a strong mission and ambitions to change the world
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- An entrepreneurial environment with an open vacation policy, a competitive salary, and flexible work hours
- Remuneration depending on profile + incentives for great performance
Interested in learning more? Send your CV to [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible!